Search

Content

Feb 7, 2011
before i dive into this first blog post, i'll share with you a little about who i am. i'm bree. i live up here, in the UP. i am a sophomore in high school and i seriously love taking photos. my dream is to one day become a photographer (imagine that!). and right now, today, i'm trying to turn that dream into reality. i might not be photographer material quite yet, but i hope to be so soon!

even a year ago, i would have never imagined that i'd be here, typing this for you to read and knowing that my pictures will be out for the world to see. i've always loved having a camera in my hands. but for the longest time, i didn't even have one of my own. before i got my own camera, i had my grandpa's camera all. the. time! (if you don't believe me, you can even ask him!) and just recently, for Christmas in fact, i got my own camera. (i'm thinking that my grandpa might have told my mom and dad "get brianna a camera. or else!"  he has even told me that, now that i have my own camera, i owe him 173 1/2 hours of time with my camera. and that is only counting time that the camera is actually in use. yes, i really used his camera a lot!) but it's been just miraculous having my own camera. i love it!

i'll be honest with you. i really will. my photos might not be absolutely stunning, but i try my hardest to do my best! i still need practice, lots of it in fact! but i really do try, and the point of this blog is to help share some of my work with this world. maybe get my name out there. who knows?

i have a few readers over my shoulder here, and i'm thinking they're wanting me to hurry up. so i'll just post a few pictures and be on my way i guess.

the other day, we went downtown thinking that we would do a photoshoot of my younger sister. but first my mom had do run into a hockey store, so when we got there, she ran into the store. all of a sudden, i spotted a perfect spot! "quick Aleta, jump out and we'll go snap a few pics while mom's in the store."  it all just fell into place, and im pretty pleased at how the pictures turned out, though the lighting was not the greatest. so the photos might have a little bit of 'noise'. 

save my favorite for last. 




 this is Aleta. for awhile she might be a celebrity on this blog. she's so willing to let me take pictures of her! and she's photogenic too! :)

-bree

14 comments:

BeckynDana says:
at: February 7, 2011 at 7:18 PM said...

LOVE it Bree!!! Keep it up and your dream will come true. You are well on your way! I love the black and white one of Aleta just to the left of your favorite. Her expression is awesome!

Anonymous
at: February 7, 2011 at 8:56 PM said...

Wow, these pictures are awesome! You have an amazing talent and I'm sure you'll go very far with it! Keep up the good work, I expect to see your photos in the big mags one day!!!! :)

Anonymous
at: February 7, 2011 at 9:12 PM said...

i love these pics! especially the fifth one!

Anonymous
at: February 7, 2011 at 9:13 PM said...

btw the one at 712 was mary wisuris comment.!

Dan and Rita says:
at: February 7, 2011 at 9:22 PM said...

great job! are you able to take any photography classes in school? If not, I'm sure that they have some offered through community ed or something. You are off to a great start and it would be fun for you to get some tips! I love your pictures!

Rachel Byman
at: February 7, 2011 at 10:07 PM said...

awesome brianna! you really take great photos!

Kendra Jean Photography says:
at: February 7, 2011 at 10:24 PM said...

Fun for you! Looks like you are off to a good start! Keep it up :)

Deanna
at: February 7, 2011 at 10:53 PM said...

Brianna
You do a wonderful job and you know how to look for those fun spots. Keep it up and who knows who will photograph some day

Anonymous
at: February 8, 2011 at 10:23 AM said...

It will be fun to follow you as your photography skills are developing. Have fun during this adventure. -Miranda Hillukka

Anonymous
at: February 12, 2011 at 12:20 AM said...

I am quite sure MTU has a photography class...at least they did 15 years ago. :)

Anonymous
at: February 13, 2011 at 5:45 PM said...

your favorite one look in the window there is a baloon or some thing weird there
-Blake

Chrissy says:
at: February 13, 2011 at 8:23 PM said...

I love it Bree!!! Keep it up, you are well on your way to meeting that dream!!!

simply bree says:
at: February 14, 2011 at 5:48 PM said...

Thanks everyone!! :)
Blake - that would be a bag of chips! :D

Anonymous
at: February 16, 2011 at 3:44 PM said...

Cool! My favorite one is the same as yours. I think that it is so awesome! :)
~Your Favorite Cousin, Kyah

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Archives

Something