Search

Content

Feb 25, 2013

project fifty-two // week eight

this week's theme is FOOD! annnnd i'm a bit late at posting!

i meant to make something to take photos of.. but my studio assignment currently is still life and i did fruit and so i had a little 'DUH!' moment when i realized that my answer was right in front of me.:)

here's my take on food:)



and make sure to check out my fellow photographers.:)

Natalie at Natalie Carolyn Photography
Tyler at Art of the Tyger
Bryana at Riutta Images
Marlys at This and That's Photography
Katelyn at La Bella Photography

xoxo.bree

2 comments:

Natalie Carolyn says:
at: February 25, 2013 at 7:22 PM said...

LOVE!! bree its so cool! I'd love to shoot in a REAL studio setting someday! :)

Unknown says:
at: February 26, 2013 at 2:12 PM said...

Neat picture.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Archives

Something