Search

Content

Mar 18, 2011

beware!

here comes... a whole pile of photos for you to look at! if you just inwardly groaned, sighed heavily, got excited, don't much care, couldn't wait to see them, it doesn't really matter because they're coming your way if you want them to or not! 

these photos opened a whole new door a realization for me, personally. i took photos that are beyond any photos i have ever taken before. when i put them on the computer and started editing them, i literally was in awe! i was so excited and i sat here, editing pictures until the very end, until they were all done. when i was done, my tail bone was numb and my eyes were going buggy from looking at the screen for so long, but it was worth it. well worth it!

 i honestly swear (well i actually don't swear, so how about "i believe...") this new lens is magic, because it produces pictures that make my insides sparkle and my heart swell! it makes me sparkle with awe, wonder, amazement, and most of all, hope, realization, and self-confidence. it has made me realize that i might now have the potential to be a photographer, soon. these photos have raised my hope of capturing those special moments for other people and it has definitely boosted my self-confidence up a few notches. simply incredible! 

i'll shut my trap now and share some photos. and beware, there is quite a few! but please enjoy looking! so much time and love go into each picture.. 






now it's the moment of truth. as of right now, today after seeing these photos, would you hire me as your photographer? or let me practice my skills on you or your children?  honest answers only, please!! if it's a no, then tell me no. i want the COMPLETE honest truth. because i am curious as to what people think of my photos. any tips and/or pointers would be greatly appreciated as well! anything to help me improve. speak your mind!

i ask this because i really don't know what people think of my work, and i'm considering starting up fairly soon, like in a month or two. i'm quite confident in my work and i know it will grow with me, i'll get better with more practice, etc. so please, YOU answer my question. there has got to be those few lurkers out there, who secretly read my blog. please answer!

thank you so much for taking time to read this today and look at my pictures!

-bree

5 comments:

Crystal Lee Photography says:
at: March 18, 2011 at 8:49 AM said...

You ARE a photographer, already! You have a talent, a passion and an eye for art. I say "dive in".

Rita Keranen says:
at: March 18, 2011 at 11:13 AM said...

It's so fun to come peek at your pictures and read your blog! Go for it! You do a great job!

Anonymous
at: March 18, 2011 at 5:53 PM said...

YES YES YES YES YES!!! I would definately hire you as a photographer for me! Those are SUCH good pictures that you take. And yes, you are a photographer already! Keep going on it. I have a feeling that lots of people would want to hire you! Love you,
~Kyah~

Dan and Rita says:
at: March 20, 2011 at 5:21 PM said...

I can't wait for you to use my kids as experiments this next week!!! I can't wait to see you guys too!!

Anonymous
at: March 22, 2011 at 8:27 AM said...

I would love for you to take pics of Elsa and us! We haven't had family pics taken for a long time! Well have to keep in touch. :) jess

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Archives

Something