Search

Content

Nov 22, 2013

2014!

well, it's true that 2013 is coming to a close soon. not sure where this year went, but boy did it disappear in a hurry! i am so thankful for what 2013 brought to me and my business and for everything that i have learned and for the experiences i have had! my business grew leaps and bounds this year.

so anyway, there will be some changes in SBP for next year!

while family sessions are fun, they aren't my passion. so on that note, next year i will only be accepting engagements/weddings (my main focus), seniors, and lifestyle sessions! and i feel that it's time for me to strictly follow my heart.

i have already started booking 2014 sessions, including some weddings, and i am only taking limited weddings this year. 

and of course, with a new year, prices get raised. so to get SBP's 2013 rates, you must book by November 30th, after which it will be the all new 2014 rates!!

i am so excited to see what this new year is going to bring to me and my business, the new people i will meet, and the new experiences i will have:)

 and with that, i'll leave you with a very classic wedding portrait from a wedding i have yet to blog:)



xoxo.Bree

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Archives

Something