Search

Content

Jan 1, 2014

The New Year!

last year, i started a photo a week journey, and made it about halfway. this year, i'm going to do a photo a DAY and i'm GOING to make it:) the difference this year, is i am going to post on Instagram.

i would LOVE for people to join me! this is how it will work:

-right before the beginning of each month, i will post a theme for each day. the themes can be found on my instagram (@iamsimplybree) and also on my facebook business page!
-if you decide to join me, it would be sweet if you'd follow me on this journey on instagram (@iamsimplybree) and when posting your photo of the day, lets all use #sbpphotoaday to link our photos together:)

it's all up to you if you join me or not! but i would love if you did!

and here is january's themes:



i look forward to those that join me!
xoxo.bree

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Archives

Something