Search

Content

Dec 15, 2011

a trip down memory lane

i was beyond exhaustion last night as i was trying to rouse up something to write about. then i started digging through old photos, and ended up going on a trip down memory lane.

these photos mean a lot to me. they were my breakthrough! they opened my eyes to the world of photography. with many encouraging words from others, these photos pushed my forward and helped shape who i am today.

these photos are from January of 2011. and they are of my adorable baby sister, if you didn't realize that.


my all time favorite.




i promise a post of a session tomorrow! have a great Thursday!

toodles!
-bree

1 comments:

Anonymous
at: December 15, 2011 at 3:06 PM said...

Your sister is adorable!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Archives

Something