Search

Content

Feb 8, 2013

project fifty-two // week six

week six's theme is Entrance!

i have been so crazy busy, with the death of my great-grandpa and now the passing of my great-uncle on Monday. and i WAS doing so good at keeping up. but i'll hopefully be back next week on my regular blogging streak!

here is my take on entrance:


and i couldn't decide between color and b&w:



my sister made a HUGE mess of beads (plan on blogging more shots i took of this) and this was perfect for this week's theme. i was planning on going to the UP this weekend and i had the perfect idea of what i was going to do for this week's theme! so this is what i captured instead.:)


Be sure to check out the others that are joining me! :)

Natalie at Natalie Carolyn Photography
Tyler at Art of the Tyger
Bryana at Riutta Images
Marlys at This and That's Photography
Katelyn at La Bella Photography


xoxo.bree

1 comments:

Unknown says:
at: February 8, 2013 at 9:53 AM said...

Love this... I still have to figure out what I am going to do :)... Maybe down at tech something will come to me.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Archives

Something